Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Adirondacks

A friend forwarded me this email which described Pumpkin Spice Adirondacks, immediately saying "Just Kidding!" afterward.

This is obviously making fun of the fall pumpkin obsession. The whole email/link was pretty amusing so I thought I'd share.

(Meanwhile, I did just take my first "fall-ish" hike up in the Adirondacks this past weekend. Not quite Pumpkin Spice, yet)

PUMPKIN SPICE ADIRONDACKS

Just kidding!
All the flavor of the Adirondacks with no additives, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners.

Oh, so cheesy.


Apple cider: a bit more full-bodied than pumpkin spice.


Luxury hiking?


Caves, rocks, and disc golf?



By land? Nope, by sea!


Here a chick, there a warbler, everywhere a finch-finch.


Kick back and watch the world...


Ready to bike the flats? We've got them!

A contest for every region: Win some fun!


2 Comments:

Blogger Strange Party said...

Some of the common examples of Chicago corporate events are: Launching a product, road shows, concerts, social events and media advent with corporate sponsorship. They are managed according to their particular nature, keeping in mind the aim of the event.

December 26, 2015 at 4:40 AM 
Blogger MooreT said...

I am really find out a nice post.I did just take my first "fall-ish" hike up in the Adirondacks this past weekend.I also love how you always incorporate technology! Great post!Sports News Articles

January 22, 2016 at 9:53 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home