Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Now is the Time to Buy Europe Airfare

All of a sudden this week I've been bombarded with cheap airfare to Europe via Lufthansa, United, and Continental. The only thing I can figure is that this might have to do with the current state of the EU economy (with it being in quasi-limbo).
Also, it's past the summer/fall peak season to go to Europe so now I'm seeing prices ranging from $350-$550 flying from NYC to Dublin, and $650 from Albany. All prices are roundtrip.
After paying about $1,000 roundtrip in September from Boston to Reykjavik to London to Dublin to London to Reykjavik to Newark, I can't help but be slightly annoyed that prices are going down now...but, my trip was still fun so I can't complain too much.

2 Comments:

OpenID alberthatley said...

A cheap Airfare is very nice to have for a person that doesn't have a lot of money to buy an expensive air ticket. They must grave an opportunity to get it when an airline has a promo to travel.

Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas

October 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM 
OpenID Jennifer Lathan said...

Airlines and Discount Airfare are in very popular demand among people who would like to save money on their traveling expenses right?? I would like also to have this that's why I am looking for those airline who offered a discount.

Learn more about Airfare Click Here

December 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home