Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Free Auto Basics Workshop


So, this is a travel blog and sometimes in order to travel you need to know the basics of car maintenance. I have very minimal knowledge of this topic but I've always wanted to change that.
When in college, my sorority kept talking about doing a program to teach us girls about oil changes and changing tires and other things that I would love to do myself but normally just call AAA. But we never seemed to have such a program...
Well, Otto Cadillac is hosting such an event on Thursday, March 29 at 6:30 p.m., registration is at 6:15pm. General Motors is also sponsoring it. It's at 1730 Central Ave. in Albany.
It's part of their "Knowledge is Power" initiative and it's free.
"It's a fun forum for car care confidence" stated the press release this week about the ACDelco developed program.
Door prizes will also be given out.
I know I'll be there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

danielley i want to go with you- karen

March 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home