Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Flashback Friday

I can be a bit sentimental. I was recently looking through my photo albums on Facebook and, over the years, there's quite a bit of photos and memories. I thought I'd share some, starting with a couple of my first photos posted to Facebook. Yep, back in 2006.

This is my friend Liz and me at Disney World. After graduating from SLU - where I met my friend Liz freshman year - she moved to Melbourne, Florida which happens to be a short distance from Orlando. I took a trip down there the year after we graduated. Despite being an avid Disney fan - at least of the old Disney cartoons - that was my first trip to Disney World.

We got there right when they opened at 7:30am and didn't leave until closing around midnight. It was kinda a long day - but awesome :)


And this is the VAB at NASA, which I visited during that same trip back in the fall of 2006. Did you know that the Vehicle Assembly Building is one of the largest buildings - by volume - in the world? Now you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home