Star Wars Day on Disney Cruises
According to this article, Disney Cruises will start to offer a Star Wars day on their cruises out of Port Canaveral starting in 2016.
The good news: this is awesome.
The bad news: you still have to pay Disney cruise prices to partake (why is everything Disney sooo expensive?) As Luke might have said - $17,000 credits? We could buy our own ship for that.
The Blastr piece lists these things being offered on Star Wars Days at Sea:
- Character meet and greets with Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Boba Fett and others
- The Jedi Training Academy
- Star Wars trivia games
- Arts and crafts for kids
- Night clubs decked out as the Mos Eisley cantina with music, characters, cocktails and more
- Screenings of the first six films
- Screenings of episodes of Star Wars Rebels