Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's my blog's 3rd Anniversary

Three years ago, today, I posted my very first blog entry, which was about my first trip that I remember as a child to Frontier Town in the Lake George area.

I remember debating about having a blog - would I have time? Does there really need to be another blog out there, especially about travel?

But, I'm so glad I decided to do it.

Over the years, I've written about my cross-country road trip (one of the reasons I started this blog), and talked about trips I've taken over the past few years including to Denver, Northern Ireland/Iceland, and a cruise to the Caribbean this past February.



I've written about everything from a Vagina-Shaped Building in Chicago that I saw on my trip (that story still gets a bunch of hits), my 100th post, my fun issues with EZ Pass , and more recently I've come to enjoy talking about local businesses - especially food trucks like Wandering Dago (and their bacon shake) - and the unique Speakeasy in Albany.

I've remained fairly on target for my visiting one new country/ one new place each year goal - last count I've been to about 29 countries and I'm 30 years old.

It's a big world out there, and as my blog description points out - I'm not done yet. So, thank you all for reading and being with me along the way. Cheers! And Cowabunga!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Happy anniversary! I have enjoyed reading your blog and occasionally joining you on an adventure.

June 25, 2013 at 6:52 AM 
Blogger Danielle Sanzone said...

Thanks, Crystal :) Let's have more travel adventures together soon!

June 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! We always enjoy reading your blog whether you are writing about a local spot or someplace on the west coast. We hope that you will continue to write about the growing food truck industry in the Capital Region! Feel free to visit the Capital Region Food Trucks facebook page for information on our upcoming events. http://on.fb.me/124ZLkL

June 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

've remained fairly on target for my visiting one new country/ one new place each year goal - last count I've been to about 29 countries and I'm 30 years old.

It's a big world out there, and as my blog description points out - I'm not done yet. So, thank you all for reading and being with me along the way. Cheers! And Cowabunga! phd dissertation writing service

August 31, 2016 at 4:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home