Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

$1 movies at Regal cinemas


I had a bad day yesterday. Possibly as bad as Obama's No good, very bad week.
I accidentally (and Very unintentionally) informed a husband that his wife died in a horrible accident, forgot my sneakers at home so couldn't go to the gym after work to work out any feelings caused from this, and was out later than I initially wanted to be last night.
Yep, I've become an old, grouchy woman.
But a few things cheered me up yesterday: my friends and boyfriend, swimming a mile at the Y (and finally finishing my maid of honor speech in my head in the process) and hearing on the radio at 11 o'clock at night that Regal was having a $1 movie deal.
I love movies. Especially cheap movies. And, while I love Netflix, who really wants to see It Came from the Pink Lagoon?
I looked up the info for the Summer Movie Express with Regal and there are still a few chances to take advantage of the deals. They're Tuesdays and Wednesdays with G and PG movies. Obviously geared towards kids during their summer break, but us adults can go too.
The next $1 movies are: Marmaduke and Monsters vs Aliens (next Tues and Wed at 10 a.m.) and Charlotte's Web and Planet 51 (Aug. 23 and 24 at 10 a.m.). All showings are at the Crossgates Mall Cinema.
So, if you too are having a no good, very bad day/week/month, check out some cheap films and, while watching the G/PG films, pretend you're a kid again - when you're biggest problem was figuring out the best trade in the lunchroom for your PBJ sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home