Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheap airfare....kinda....


Email had never made me as excited as I was when I read this: New York City to Dublin from $480 Round Trip. That was exactly the amount I was hoping to pay and the amount all my friends said I was crazy to even attempt to budget for. But there it is.

Only problem...it's for winter travel through March and the trip I'm looking to buy airfare for is in August/September. Dang!

Along with this, I was a little confused as to how to go about and claim the ticket, which I used airfarewatchdog's email alert to find. I followed the link and the prices were low but not the $480 figure. I then tried to use links to Orbitz (which airfarewatchdog said had the fare) and Delta (the fare's carrier). No luck yet.

I'm not too worried since I'm not planning to buy this particular deal. But I am worried about how this might affect my eventual purchase.

But, this gives me hope that my airfare dream price Does exist.

I guess I'll keep sniffing around...

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

I hope you may find cheap flights on August/September and rest of the year.

September 14, 2012 at 12:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not easy to find a cheap airfare because today they are all rising. And if you are a traveler and you are finding a cheap airfare, you may visit this website to find your cheap travel destination. By the way thanks for giving us an idea about airfare.

December 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM 
Blogger Alex moner said...

Engrossing substance I haven't been finished specified info in a lasting time.เช็คราคาตั๋วเครื่องบิน

November 24, 2015 at 5:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home