Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Polish Night in Cohoes


Since Average Joe totally used a possible post topic for my blog, I'm going to use one that he could have used for his blog - which also kinda ties in with the Cowabunga mission as well. I guess food and travel go hand-in-hand really.
So, this Friday (July 8) from 4pm to 7pm the Cohoes Farmers' Market is hosting a Polish Night with authentic Polish cuisine and Polish Music. Gotta love polka.
Considering the large Polish population in Cohoes, and the surrounding area, I would think this would be pretty good. I've yet to go to Poland but that's on my list - as is eating my way through it.
Or, if you prefer to stick around Troy, check out this place. I have been there and it's soooooo gooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home