Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Monday, May 14, 2012

#FlyMeToLondon United Airlines Promotion for Olympics

I'm not a huge fan of the "Trends" section on Twitter that shows you the topics people are hashtagging and talking about, especially when the topics are #whyimissthe80s and crap like that. But.....I am kinda glad #FlyMeToLondon was a paid promotion since starting today until May 30 you can enter every day to be one of three people to win - two roundtrip tickets to London, accomodations, and tickets to the Olympic games.
If you hadn't guessed yet, I won't be swimming the English Channel this year as I had hoped. But I am still kinda longing to hop across the pond and see London either during or post-Olympics. If I win tickets, that's even better.
You can check out this site for details and I'm probably going to enter every day from now until May 30. Sure, I may be put on a few spam and mailing lists but I already am anyway. Along with tickets to London, others will win roundtrip domestic flights.
And, as for the English Channel swim, I still plan to do it but I guess I'll end up being 30 or older when I do. Maybe in another four years......but hopefully sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home