Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Monday, May 14, 2012

#FlyMeToLondon United Airlines Promotion for Olympics

I'm not a huge fan of the "Trends" section on Twitter that shows you the topics people are hashtagging and talking about, especially when the topics are #whyimissthe80s and crap like that. But.....I am kinda glad #FlyMeToLondon was a paid promotion since starting today until May 30 you can enter every day to be one of three people to win - two roundtrip tickets to London, accomodations, and tickets to the Olympic games.
If you hadn't guessed yet, I won't be swimming the English Channel this year as I had hoped. But I am still kinda longing to hop across the pond and see London either during or post-Olympics. If I win tickets, that's even better.
You can check out this site for details and I'm probably going to enter every day from now until May 30. Sure, I may be put on a few spam and mailing lists but I already am anyway. Along with tickets to London, others will win roundtrip domestic flights.
And, as for the English Channel swim, I still plan to do it but I guess I'll end up being 30 or older when I do. Maybe in another four years......but hopefully sooner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josi Bunder said...

Sell and buy used and new goods.
Post ads for free or get free account via Facebook Login in one click.
More details postallads4free.com

May 26, 2014 at 5:21 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home