Blogs > Millennial Traveler

New and traditional ways of exploring the globe, and your own backyard.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Just one more year....


...until the London 2012 Olympics.
In fact, since I'm a little late posting this, it's less than a year.
They held celebrations for this in London this week. The first divers went into the Olympics diving pool and thousands celebrated the countdown to the opening ceremonies that will be in less than a year.
Since I did not get into one of the lotteries for the games' tickets, I'm not sure where I stand on going to the actual events but....I'm still planning to be in London around this time next year.
Just one more year....and I'm going to swim the English Channel. I better Really start training now, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home